- Send the following application documents by the end of November for April entrance or by the end of May for September entrance.
- Send the following application documents via post using the address label which can be found on the last page of the application forms.
- Application Form (Word/PDF)
- 3 Color ID Photos (W 3 cm x H 4 cm)
- Original of Academic Transcript
(If the academic transcripts are not written in English or Japanese, attach a translation and original notarizations with seals in English or Japanese.)
- Copy of Passport
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (Download the specified format from the General Information and Application Documents for All Admissions above.)
|Notice on Course Registration
- The courses will be conducted only in Japanese in the following departments. Confirm the details with your desired supervisor before application.
* Department of Applied Mechanics
* Department of Electronic and Physical Systems
* Department of Intermedia Studies
* Department of Architecture
* Department of Industrial and Management Systems Engineering
* Department of Business Design & Management
* Cooperative Major in Nuclear Energy
* Department of Advanced Science and Engineering
|Notice on Dormitory Application
- Exchange students will not be able to move into our dormitories. Kindly apply for other housing options on your own through the following URLs. Then, inform the agent that you are expected to enroll in the Graduate School of Fundamental/Creative/Advanced Science and Engineering, Waseda University as an exchange student by departmental agreement.
* Kyoritsu Maintenance Co., Ltd.
* Waseda University Property Management Corp.