2020/3/27 Update on Laboratory Guidance.
2020/3/25 Added about Announcement on Start Date of Spring 2020 Semester.
2020/3/19 Added the procedures of application for scholarships.
2020/3/13 Added about Postponement of Health Check-up 2020.
2020/3/12 Updated about Course registration period in spring.
2020/3/10 Updated about New backside sticker for AY 2020 of your Student ID card.
2020/3/5 Site opened.
(IMPORTANT) For current students:
Regarding the programs/events in the end March and the beginning of April 2020
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and ensure the well-being of students, parents, faculty and staff, the university has decided to cancel and/or postpone all programs/ events scheduled to take place before starting class for AY2020 Spring Semester. Based on the decision above, the schedules of the programs/ events at the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the end March and the beginning of April 2020 have been changed. Please refer to the information below.
Considering current sitituation, bussiness hours of Center for Science and Engineering has been changed (shortened).
- About novel coronavirus-related pneumonia(Announcement from Health Support Center)
- Extension of Suspension Period for Preventative Measures Against Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Regarding Events Organized by the University
- Change of Business Hours for Offices（2020/3/19Added）
For undergraduate and graduate students
- In a previous announcement, the university notified you that the Spring 2020 semester would begin on or after April 20 due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. After considering the current situation, in order to minimize the coronavirus’s impact and disruption on classes, the university has decided to postpone the start date of the Spring 2020 semester to Monday, May 11.(2020/3/25 Added.)
- All the guidance to take place from March 24 to April 5 are cancelled and/or postponed. Please keep yourself updated on this website for the new schedule.
- All the laboratory guidance before class start have been cancelled. Information about laboratory courses are to be updated on April 2 (Thu).
- Information about laboratory courses To be updated on April 2, 2020
- New backside sticker for your student ID will be distributed within the period designated for each student either on March 13 or April 2. Please make sure to get your backside sticker at the designated schedule.
- Course registration period in spring (2020/3/12Updated)
- Health check-up for new students (scheduled in April 2020) has been postponed.
- Announcement from Health Support Center（2020/3/13Added）
- For the scholarship application procedure for Academic Year 2020, please refer to the information from Scholarships and Financial Assistance Section.
- Announcement from Scholarships and Financial Assistance Section（2020/3/19Added）
- The schedules for purchasing the textbooks of required courses are as below.（2020/3/25 Added.）
Purchasing the textbooks of required (compulsory) courses
Date and time: 11:00-16:00 on April 3 (Fri.), 2020
Venue:(School of Fundamental Science and Engineering) Cafeteria in B1 floor at Bldg. 56
(School of Creative Science and Engineering) Architecture studio in B1 floor at Bldg.57
(School of Advanced Science and Engineering) Information Gallery in 1st floor at Bldg.63
*Note1: Please purchase your textbooks after you receive your student ID card.
*Note2: In case April 3 is not convenient for you, the textbooks for required (compulsory) courses can be purchased after April 13 when the textbooks for elective courses are for sale.
Purchasing the textbooks of elective courses
Venue: Information Gallery in 1st floor at Bldg.63 (*For all undergraduate schools)
Announcement from each school of the Faculty of Science and Engineering
School of Fundamental Science and Engineering
School of Creative Science and Engineering
School of Advanced Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Fundamental Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Creative Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Environment and Energy Engineering
Please refer to the announcement on Website or E-mail from your School.