Waseda University Library supply the portal site, which integrates the information from the publishers and vendors due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Temporary Free Resources：Free and open resources offered by publishers for a limited time to support online learning & remote research
- Temporary Remote Access：List of publishers providing temporary remote access to subscribed contents
- Complimentary access to additional content：Complimentary access to additional content for subscribing institutions offered by publishers
- Upgrading concurrent access：Some providers are offering temporary expansion of the number of concurrent users.
- COVID-19 Research：Freely available information related to COVID-19 research
- Related Links：Related links sent from publishers and vendors
- Trial Reading and Purchase Request for e-books：Announcement of launching new services about e-books. ←New!
- The use of e-resources for online lessons：The notice of the use of e-resources for online lessons etc.