2020/3/27 Update on Laboratory Guidance.
2020/3/25 Added about Announcement on Start Date of Spring 2020 Semester.
2020/3/24 Added about Follow up of major guidance.
2020/3/19 Updated on distribution of your student ID card.
2020/3/13 Added about Postponement of Health Check-up 2020.
2020/3/12 Updated on Course registration period in spring.
2020/3/5 Added about Waseda ID.
2020/3/5 Site opened.
(IMPORTANT) For new students:
Regarding the entrance ceremony and guidance in Academic Year 2020
In order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and ensure the well-being of students, parents, faculty and staff, the university has decided to cancel all entrance ceremonies scheduled to take place in April 1, 2, 3.
Based on the above decision, the on-site guidance scheduled at the Faculty of Science and Engineering has been cancelled and will be taken by the alternative measures instead. (Please refer below announcement.) In order to prevent the spread of the virus infections, each program/ event will be re-arranged for a small group with shorter schedule in the best possible way. In addition, we would like the family members of the new students to refrain from visiting our campus. It is our huge regrets to announce this for you who wish to celebrate the entrance moment together, but your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
Considering current sitituation, bussiness hours of Center for Science and Engineering has been changed (shortened).
- About novel coronavirus-related pneumonia(Announcement from Health Support Center)
- Extension of Suspension Period for Preventative Measures Against Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Regarding Events Organized by the University
- Change of Business Hours for Offices（2020/3/19Added）
For undergraduate and graduate students
- In a previous announcement, the university notified you that the Spring 2020 semester would begin on or after April 20 due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. After considering the current situation, in order to minimize the coronavirus’s impact and disruption on classes, the university has decided to postpone the start date of the Spring 2020 semester to Monday, May 11.(2020/3/25 Added.)
- Important notices may be sent to your MyWaseda address after April 1.Thus, we kindly ask you to get your Waseda ID as well as Waseda Email address immediately.Besides, please make sure to check your Waseda Email and the notice on MyWaseda every day.(2020/3/5 Added.)
- Your student ID card will be individually handed over. Please visit Nishi Waseda campus at below designated time:（2020/3/19 Updated.）
- Distribution of your student ID card（2020/3/19 Added.）
- All the guidance scheduled to take place from March 24 to April 5 are cancelled and/or postponed. Please keep yourself updated on this website for the new schedule.
- Follow up of major guidance（2020/3/24 Added.）
- Academic calendar for undergraduate and graduate schools / Schedules for new academic year *Academic calender and schedules may be subject to change.
- How to use Course [email protected]
*Your Waseda ID and email address are required for usage.
- Basic orientation materials for the new students:
- All the laboratory guidance before class start have been cancelled. Information about laboratory courses are to be updated on April 2 (Thu).
- Information about laboratory courses To be updated on April 2, 2020
- Course registration period in spring（2020/3/12 Updated.）
- Health check-up for new students (scheduled in April 2020) has been postponed.
- Announcement from Health Support Center（2020/3/13 Added.）
- The schedules for purchasing the textbooks of required courses are as below.（2020/3/25 Added.）
Purchasing the textbooks of required (compulsory) courses
Date and time: 11:00-16:00 on April 3 (Fri.), 2020
Venue:(School of Fundamental Science and Engineering) Cafeteria in B1 floor at Bldg. 56
(School of Creative Science and Engineering) Architecture studio in B1 floor at Bldg.57
(School of Advanced Science and Engineering) Information Gallery in 1st floor at Bldg.63
*Note1: Please purchase your textbooks after you receive your student ID card.
*Note2: In case April 3 is not convenient for you, the textbooks for required (compulsory) courses can be purchased after April 13 when the textbooks for elective courses are for sale.
Purchasing the textbooks of elective courses
Venue: Information Gallery in 1st floor at Bldg.63 (*For all undergraduate schools)
For undergraduate students
You can get the Information packets for the guidance at the foyer of the Building No. 57 from March 31 to April 24.
Announcement from each school of the Faculty of Science and Engineering
School of Fundamental Science and Engineering
School of Creative Science and Engineering
School of Advanced Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Fundamental Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Creative Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering
Graduate School of Environment and Energy Engineering
Please refer the announcement on Website or E-mail from your School.