To the Libraries outside Japan Issuing a Letter of Introduction
Researchers and students who wish to use the materials stored in the Central Library for the purpose of research and have the ID and the letter of introduction from the library of the institution they belong to.
Before the visit, please make sure that the material needed is stored at the Central Library using our Discovery Service (WINE) or reference books or inquiring us via fax or e-mail.
- FAX +81-3-5286-2194
- E-mail info-wul(at)list.waseda.jp *Please replace (at) with @ when sending mail.
How to use
- Please show your ID and the letter of introduction at the Information Desk next to the entrance (on the 2nd floor) when you enter the Central Library.
- The one-day user card will be issued. You will need to show it when you enter the stack rooms, so please have it with you in the Library.
- When you leave the Library, please return the one-day user card to the Information Desk and please go through the exit gate.
- If you want to reenter to the Library on the same day, please ask staff at the Information Counter before you exit.
- If the document you need is stored in the separate stack room and you cannot finish reading on the day, please consult the staff.
Visitors can use the Central Library within the following time.
|Monday – Friday
||9:00 – 18:00
||9:00 – 16:00
||Unavailable for visitors. (9:00-12:00, for only those who have special reason)
||Unavailable for visitors
*The opening hours and service hours may change during the Summer/Winters/Spring vacations.
- ・Please refer to the Calendar on the top page of Central Library in advance.
＞Central Library Open Hours
- For the service hours of each floor, please refer to the following page.
- You can consult and make photocopies of the documents. It is not possible to checkout any document.
- You can ask for the photocopies at the Photographic Service Room on the 4th floor at the visitors’ rate. If you wish to make photocopies of the material, please come to the Library as far in advance as possible.
＞Using the Libraries Notices