For a safer and more pleasant experience, Waseda University recommends that you view this Website in one of the following browsers.
[Updated: August 3, 2021] Libraries will be closed between August 9 (Mon) to August 16 (Mon) because of Summer Vacation, so as a general rule, responses will not be received until August 17 (Tue) or later.
Please contact the Library with your questions and comments.
E-mail: info-wul（★）list.waseda.jp *Please replace （★） with @ when sending mail.
- When making an inquiry about a specific library facility or service, please include the name of the Library in your inquiry.
- Please include your school name, school year, or job title, as well as your full name and contact information (email) in your inquiry (It is not necessary to include this information if you do not require a response to your inquiry.)
- If you have a Waseda mail address, please send your inquiry from that address.
- Responses may be delayed on Saturdays/Sundays/holidays, designated university closed period (mid-August), and end-of-the-year holidays (12/29-1/5).
- Should you have any question about the use of images from the Kotenseki Sogo Database or the original materials in the special collections, please see [here].
Online Requests (For Waseda students, faculty & staff only)
Requests can be made online for advice on searching materials and various services available at the Library.
Visiting the Library
Reference desks at each of the libraries are open for consultations and questions.
Inquiries by Phone
Telephone numbers and service hours can be accessed at the following page.
Library Organization Chart & Contact Info.
The following page provides information about the office organization of Waseda University Library.