Please click here to understand the Class Modality Categories.
【Contact your teachers】
- You can contact your teachers of “registered” courses through Waseda Moodle. Click HERE for details.
- Office Hours/email addresses of SILS Faculty Members: You can find the list on Announcements on MyWaseda at the beginning of each semester. Please check “Teachers Cntact List”.
【Class Time Table】
Classes are 90 minutes in length each. Class periods are as follows:
||9:00am – 10:30am
||10:40am – 12:10pm
||12:10pm – 1:00pm
||1:00pm – 2:30pm
||2:45pm – 4:15pm
||4:30pm – 6:00pm
||6:15pm – 7:45pm
||7:55pm – 9:25pm
- No classroom is assigned for Online courses.
- You can check the classrooms through your registration web system site after the registration result is announced.
- From the day before the classes start, classrooms can be checked in the following ways.
・The Bruten Board in front of the SILS office (Bldg.11, 4F)( SILS classes only)
- Please check the following sites in advance regarding how to attend online lectures.
・Waseda Moodle Manual
・Learn Anywhere : For ID/PW, please check “Regarding reference to Teach Anywhere/Learn Anywhere” on Announcement on MyWaseda.
In case classes are conducted through Zoom, teachers will announce “Invitation URL” of Zoom in advance. Please check Waseda Moodle and your Waseda Email (NOT your personal emails).