Depending on the applicant’s home institution, admission information may defer.
1. University-Wide Partner Institutions
– Applicants from inter-university partner institutions
– Applicants from Consortia (GLCA/ACM, CSU, IE3, UC)
Please refer to the Center for International Education (CIE) homepage.
*The application period may be different from the SILS Bilateral Study Abroad Program students and non-exchange students (February 1, 2019 – March 5, 2019). Please refer to the CIE homepage.
Center for International Education
2. SILS Bilateral Study Abroad Program Partners
Please contact the person-in-charge to learn more about the admission guidelines and application process.
- Bachelor of Arts Program in Language and Culture, Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
- College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University (South Korea)
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities, Koc University (Turkey)
- East Asia International College, Yonsei University (South Korea)
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
- Faculty Of Humanities, University Of Copenhagen /
Faculty Of Social Sciences, University Of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Faculty of Social Sciences, The University of Hong Kong
- Institution for Higher Social Communication Studies (IHECS) (Belgium)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (Pakistan)
- Roanoke College (Virginia, USA)
- School of Communication, Hong Kong Baptist University
- School of Journalism and Communication, Faculty of Social Science,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence (France)
- Underwood International College, Yonsei University (South Korea)
- University College Maastricht (The Netherlands)
- University of Freiburg (Germany)
- Yuanpei College, Peking University (China)
- Vesalius College (Belgium)
- Yale-NUS College (Singapore)
- (NEW) Bina Nusantara University (BINUS) (Indonesia)
- (NEW) School of Economics, Finance and Banking, Universiti Utara Malaysia
3. Applicants from non-partner institutions
- Applicants from non-partner institutions will pay the tuition & fees directly to SILS.
4. Applicants for Double Degree Program
To learn more, please click here.