Depending on the applicant’s home institution, admission information to refer to defers.
1. Applicants from Waseda’s Inter-university Partner Institutions
– Applicants from Waseda’s inter-university partner institutions
– Applicants from Consortia (GLCA/ACM, CSU, IE3, UC)
Please refer to Center for International Education (CIE) webpage.
*Application period may be different from the one for SILS departmental exchange students and non-exchange students (February 1, 2017 – March 3, 2017), so please check on the CIE webpage.
Center for International Education
2. Applicants from SILS’s Departmental Partner Institutions
-Here is the list of the SILS’s departmental partner institutions.
We will upload the updated admission guide and application form for each institution BELOW and send the URL of the webpage to each partner.
- Bachelor of Arts Program in Language and Culture, Chulalongkorn University
- College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities, Koc University
- East Asia International College, Yonsei University
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Victoria University of Wellington
- Faculty Of Humanities, University Of Copenhagen /
Faculty Of Social Sciences, University Of Copenhagen
- Faculty of Social Sciences, The University of Hong Kong
- Institution for Higher Social Communication Studies (IHECS)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Roanoke College
- School of Communication, Hong Kong Baptist University
- School of Journalism and Communication, Faculty of Social Science,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence
- Underwood International College, Yonsei University
- University College Maastricht
- University of Freiburg
- Yuanpei College, Peking University
- Vesalius College
3. Applicants from non-partner institutions
-Applicants from non-partner institutions and will pay tuition & fees directly to SILS