Since the results of the GSAT in 2021 are scheduled to be released on and after February 25th, 2021(the deadline for the application), the Faculty of Science and Engineering Admissions Office extends the period of test score submission for those who intend to submit their GSAT scores (taken in February 2021) for their applications to the program. Please carefully follow the instructions below and submit all necessary documents by the deadlines.
◆Deadline for the result of GSAT scores: March 8th, 2021 [JST]
- Please submit all your application documents EXCEPT the result of the GSAT during the application period.
* If your application documents do not arrive during the application period, your application will be considered invalid.
- Please send your GSAT scores to the International Admissions Office by international postal service, such as DHL and FedEx, as soon as you receive the result from the College Entrance Examination Center. Your GSAT scores must arrive at the International Admissions Office by March 8th.
*Please ask the College Entrance Examination Center to send the result of your result to you by 「急件」（Urgent documents） in order to meet the deadline for GSAT scores.
* You may submit your GSAT scores either in English or Chinese.
* Please note that post offices in Taiwan may be closed from the end of February to the beginning of March for national holidays.
- Your screening result will be announced on April 9, 2021, as previously announced.