One of our partner, National Chung Hsing University in Taiwan will hold a summer programme this summer. One nominee from Waseda University can participate in the programme at no charge for the programme tuition, accommodation and food expenses. If you are interested in, please follow the below instruction and apply through MyWaseda application form by April 10, NOON
Institution: National Chung Hsing University, College of Engineering
Period: July 31 – August 14, 2019
Programme: Technical seminars, field trip and etc.
Schedule: 2019 NCHU leaflet & Itinenary
Covered by Chung Hsing University
– Programme fee
– Food expenses
Covered by the student
– Travel insurance
– International and domestic travel expenses
– Other personal expenses during the programme periods.
1. If you have final exam scheduled during the programme period, you are not allowed to apply.
2. A permission by your guarantor is necessary.
3. You are requested to buy a travel insurance.
4. It is your own responsibility to apply for visiting visa if it is necessary for your trip to Taiwan.
5. It is not the programme hosted by Waseda University. Once you are selected as a nominee, you need to contact to National Chung Hsing University by yourself.
1. Application form is available from MyWaseda site.
2. Deadline: April 10, NOON
3. The result will be announced to the registered e-mail address by April 16.
Academic and Student Affairs Section, Center for Science and Engineering
E-mail: [email protected]