Due that the result of the GSAT in 2021 will be released on and after February 24, 2021, SILS will extend the application period for those who are planning to submit the GSAT scores (taken in February 2021) for their screening materials. Please carefully read through the following instructions and submit all the necessary documents by the designated deadlines.
Please submit your application documents EXCEPT the result of GSAT during the Regular Admission period.
* Applicants must complete the online application by clicking “Submit” button. Follow the instruction on the online system
- Login to the online system.
- At “ University Entrance Qualification Examination” section, choose “I can submit my University Entrance Qualification Examination result(s).”
- Check on “Taiwan GSAT”
- Check “I will submit the score report by March 8 by e-mail.”
* Applicants may apply during the Early Admission period without the GSAT scores; however, SILS encourages applicants to apply during the Regular Admission period and submit their GSAT scores to demonstrate their academic ability and potential.
Please submit your GSAT scores to SILS as soon as you receive the document from the College Entrance Examination Center by email ([email protected]). The GSAT scores must arrive at SILS by March 8, 2021.
* You can submit either English or Chinese version of the GSAT scores.
* In case your GSAT scores do not arrive at SILS by the deadline, we will not evaluate your GSAT scores for the screening.
Your screening result will be announced as scheduled.
Please also refer to the following announcement:
[SILS 2021 AO September Entry] Measures in response to COVID-19
School of International Liberal Studies (SILS)