Due that the result of the GSAT in 2020 will be released on and after February 24th, 2020, the SILS admissions office will extend the application period for those who are planning to submit the GSAT scores (taken in February 2020) for their screening materials. Please carefully read through the following instructions and submit all the necessary documents by the designated deadlines.
1. Please submit your application documents EXCEPT the result of GSAT during the Regular Admission period.
* In case your application documents do not arrive during the Regular Admission period, your application is considered invalid.
2. Please submit your GSAT scores to the SILS admissions office as soon as you receive the document from the College Entrance Examination Center by postal mail. The GSAT scores must arrive at the SILS admissions office by March 9th.
* You can submit either Chinese or English version of the GSAT scores.
* In case your GSAT scores do not arrive at the SILS admission office by the deadline, we will not evaluate your GSAT scores for the screening.
* Please be aware that the postal office in Taiwan may be closed from the end of February to the beginning of March due to national holidays.
3. Your screening result will be announced on April 21st, 2020 as scheduled.