Due that the result of the GSAT in 2019 will be released on and after February 25th, 2019, the SILS admissions office will extend the application period for those who are planning to submit the GSAT scores (taken in February 2019) for their screening materials. Please carefully read through the following instructions and submit all the necessary documents by the designated deadlines.
1. Please submit your application documents EXCEPT the result of GSAT during the Regular Admission period (between January 25th and March 1st , 2019).
* In case your application documents do not arrive during the Regular Admission period, your application is considered invalid.
2. Please submit your GSAT scores to the SILS admissions office as soon as you receive the document from the College Entrance Examination Center by postal mail. The GSAT scores must arrive at the SILS admissions office by March 11th.
* You can submit either Chinese or English version of the GSAT scores.
* In case your GSAT scores do not arrive at the SILS admission office by the deadline, we will not evaluate your GSAT scores for the screening.
* Please be aware that the postal office in Taiwan will close from February 28th to March 3rd due to national holidays.
3. Your screening result will be announced on April 23rd, 2019 (the day for the Announcement of Document Review Results).