（This is a message from WBS Alumni Association. For inquiry, please see the bottom of this page ）
Future Business Leaders at the Crossroads
-From the perspectives of Entrepreneurs and Investors
29th(Sat.) May, 8-10pm
WBS Alumni Association will hold an on-line event in collaboration with WBS professor on the topic of “Future Business Leaders at the Crossroads -From the perspectives of entrepreneurs and investors” on 29th of May via ZOOM webinar. This session is mainly comprised of 2 parts; Lecture on the topic by Visiting Prof. Katsuhiro Sato, and Panel Discussion with WBS Alumni facilitated by Prof. Sato. In this discussion, we will talk about the topics above with alumni who work as the leaders in their fields. The event will be conducted entirely in Japanese, with simultaneous audio English interpretation, and questions from participants will also be taken.
Your attendance will be truly appreciated for bringing additional value to this event.
- Date: 29th of May 8:00-10:00pm (Japan standard time)
- Language: Japanese (with simultaneous English audio interpretation)
- Fee: Free of charge
- Format: ZOOM Webinar
- Application form:
*Please apply from above by 27th of May, we will send the Zoom invitation URL to your registered email address.
This event is organized by WBS Alumni Association and sponsored by Waseda Business School, WBS3(WBS Student Society), and Taiwan WBS Alumni Association
Visiting Professor Katsuhiro Sato
Katsuhiro Sato is a visiting professor of Waseda University Business School. He started his professional career at Development Bank of Japan, and then moved to McKinsey & Company, where he is a partner. Katsu is also a consulting fellow at Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry. He holds a L.L.B. degree from Keio University, M.Sc. degree from Stanford University, and Ph.D. degree in management science from Kyoto University.
WBS Alumni Panelists (in alphabetical order)
- 1981, Joined Toray Industries, Inc
- 2005, General Manager, Electronic & Information Related Products Business Planning Dept., Corporate Strategic Planning Division
- 2016, President & COO, Dow Corning Toray Co., Ltd.
- 2019, President & COO, Dow Toray Co., Ltd.
President & CEO, DuPont Toray Co., Ltd.
- Corporate Auditor, USEN-NEXT HOLDINGS Co.,Ltd. Outside Director, CyberAgent, Inc.
- Certified Public Tax Accountant
- Part-time lecturer at Nihon University College of Art（Accounting & Finance）
- 1981, Joined Tissue Genesis Inc
- 2018, Vice President, Metcela Inc.
- 2021, Principal, Axil Capital Advisor
WBS Alumni Association is committed to contributing to the exchange of knowledge and development of networking opportunities for all graduates and candidates through events and activities. We look forward to your continuous support. Thank you.
Contact information: [email protected]