Students can enjoy opportunities to study abroad through WBS’s extensive network, which connect them with a lot of leading institutions (see the list below) around the world.
Please note that the ONLY WBS students can apply this exchange program. Your positive participation is highly welcomed.
1.WBS Partner Schools
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) (China)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Antai College of Economics and Management (China)
- Peking University, Guanghua School of Management (China)
- Tsinghua University, School of Economics and Management (China)
- Zhejiang University, School of Management (China)
- Zhejiang University, School of Economics (China)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School (Hong Kong)
- Korea University Business School (Korea)
- Yonsei University, School of Business (Korea)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (India)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (India)
- Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration (Thailand)
- Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School (Singapore) *Double Degree only
- Singapore Management University (Singapore)
- National Chengchi University, College of Commerce (Taiwan)
- National Taiwan University, College of Management (Taiwan)
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology School of Management (Taiwan)
- Monash University, Faculty of Business and Economics (Australia)
Good command of English is required. English language score report must be submitted to WBS office when you apply for exchange program and, in some cases, to partner schools as well.
3.Application Procedures[ Application Documents]
(1) Designated Application Form in English
In case you cannot get a signature from your supervisor, you may turn in a printed-out paper of e-mail that shows an approval by the supervisor.
(2) Research/Study Plan in English
Size A4, write an essay in 400~500 words in English
(3) Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, TOEIC, etc.)
English proficiency test score must be submitted for the WBS internal screening. Application without the test score cannot be accepted.
(4) Consent form to Participate in WBS Overseas Program (Designated format)
[Schedule for the Application]
◆ Application Deadline: Friday, June 5th, 2020 – 23:59 Friday, July 3rd, 2020
*Please submit the all documents via email to [email protected]
◆ Interview Date/ Announcement of Result: To be announced
A few for each school
5.Study Abroad Period
3 to 5 months, in general. Under the agreement between WBS and the partner institutions, the study abroad period will be counted into the enrollment period of Waseda University. (Note: In case of study abroad under the University-wide agreement, the total period of enrollment will be certainly extended.)
6.Tuituion and Fees
Participants must pay all tuition fees to Waseda University and subsequently the entire tuition fee of the host institution will be exempted.
Fees for air tickets,accommodation, textbooks, health insurance and other living expenses are paid by students.
– You may review the pamphlets of the partner schools at the WBS office. For more detailed information, please see the official website of the partner schools.
– Designated travel insurance at Waseda discount rate must be purchased.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].