Students can enjoy opportunities to study abroad through WBS’s extensive network, which connect them with a lot of leading institutions (see the list below) around the world.
Here is the application guide for AY2020 Fall Semester version of the WBS Student Exchange Program.
Please note that the ONLY WBS students can apply this exchange program. Your positive participation is highly welcomed.
1.WBS Partner Schools
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) (China)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Antai College of Economics and Management (China)
- Peking University, Guanghua School of Management (China)
- Tsinghua University, School of Economics and Management (China)
- Zhejiang University, School of Management (China)
- Zhejiang University, School of Economics (China)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School (Hong Kong)
- Korea University Business School (Korea)
- Yonsei University, School of Business (Korea)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (India)
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (India)
- Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration (Thailand)
- Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Business School (Singapore) *Double Degree only
- Singapore Management University (Singapore)
- National Chengchi University, College of Commerce (Taiwan)
- National Taiwan University, College of Management (Taiwan)
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology School of Management (Taiwan)
- Monash University, Faculty of Business and Economics (Australia)
Good command of English is required. English language score report must be submitted to WBS office when you apply for exchange program and, in some cases, to partner schools as well.
3.Application Procedures[ Application Documents]
(1) Designated Application Form in English
In case you cannot get a signature from your supervisor, you may turn in a printed-out paper of e-mail that shows an approval by the supervisor.
(2) Research/Study Plan in English
Size A4, write an essay in 400~500 words in English
(3) Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, TOEIC, etc.)
English proficiency test score must be submitted for the WBS internal screening. Application without the test score cannot be accepted.
(4) Consent form to Participate in WBS Overseas Program (Designated format)
[Schedule for the Application]
◆ Orientation: Friday, December 6th, 2019, at 18:10-18:50 p.m., Room #903, Bldg. 11
◆ Application Deadline: Saturday, December 7th, 2019 – Wednesday, January 15th, 2020
~ 22:00 p.m.
*Please submit the original application, We DO NOT accept a copy of application except “Certificate of English Proficiency”.
（Submission of attached documents by e-mail will not be accepted.）
*Application documents shall be turned-in to the WBS office, 3rd floor at Bldg. 11., or Night time office at Bldg.#11, 10rd floor
◆ Interview Date: Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 *Details will be announced to applicants later.
◆Announcement of Result: Friday, February 7th, 2020 *Tentative
A few for each school
5.Study Abroad Period
3 to 5 months, in general. Under the agreement between WBS and the partner institutions, the study abroad period will be counted into the enrollment period of Waseda University. (Note: In case of study abroad under the University-wide agreement, the total period of enrollment will be certainly extended.)
6.Tuituion and Fees
Participants must pay all tuition fees to Waseda University and subsequently the entire tuition fee of the host institution will be exempted.
Fees for air tickets,accommodation, textbooks, health insurance and other living expenses are paid by students.
– You may review the pamphlets of the partner schools at the WBS office. For more detailed information, please see the official website of the partner schools.
– Designated travel insurance at Waseda discount rate must be purchased.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
WBS has partner universities with 32 schools all over the world. For the details, please ask your home institution’s coordinator.
◆Academic Calendar Spring: April to the beginning of August, Fall: The end of September to the beginning of February. Please see the PDF version of the academic calendar which shows the dates classes are conducted. The orientation is usually held one week before the class begins. The date and the time will be announced to exchange students via email.
◆Courses AY2018MBA Program courses
Details for the procedure will be announced from us after you nominated by your home institution.