Status: Professor (without tenure), Associate Professor (without tenure) , Assistant Professor (without tenure), Senior Researcher, Researcher, Junior Researcher, and Research Associate
Your library patron data for Academic Year (AY) 2018 expires on March 30, 2019. *1
Those who continue their current position in AY 2019 can renew their patron data as following procedure. *2
This procedure is not necessary after April 1, since the expiration date of library patron data will be automatically extended to the end of AY 2019.
*1 The expiration date of your library patron data might be set for each AY.
*2 The due date of the books checked out in AY 2018 is March 30.2019 at the longest. After the renewal, normal borrowing period will be applied and you will be able to borrow books beyond March 30.
- Duration of renewal service
From Friday, March 1 through Sunday, March 31
- Libraries and their service hours for application
Information desk of the Central Library (2F)
Monday – Friday : 9:30 am－7:00 pm, Saturday – Sunday : 10:30 am－4:00 pm
*Closed from March 9 (Sat.) to 15 (Fri.), and 21(Thu., Holiday)
Service desk of each campus library (S. Takata Memorial Research Library, Toyama Library, Science & Engineering Library, and Tokorozawa Library)
Monday – Friday : 9:30 am－4:30 pm *Closed on March 21 (Thu., Holiday).
Please refer to the library calender of our website for the days the library is closed.
- Please note that your library patron data cannot be renewed if you have overdue book(s). Please make sure to return them before the renewal.
- Due date of book(s) you checked out remains the same day even after completion of renewal procedure. To extend your due date beyond March 31, please renew your due date by yourself on WINE or re-check out the book(s) at the circulation desk.
- We might contact Personnel Section or a department office you belong to for confirming your status when you apply.
The Department of Users Support at the Central Library