New WINE has been launched on September 2nd, 2019.
- Discover academic resources with intuitive interface
- Discover not only physical resources but digital resources
- Discover nor only journals but journal articles
- Discover not only Waseda’s holdings but Keio’s holdings
- Please access to Waseda University Library website top page. Then select “Search & Find” > “WINE” on the global menu.
- New WINE URL is as follows. Please change your web bookmarks.
- You can also search WINE directly from search window on our library website top page or search window on our E-Resource Portal top page.
How to Use
Please refer to the WINE User’s Guide. You can access this guide from anywhere in the WINE page.
Change of the Loan Rules
From September 2nd, rules about renewal methods and overdue penalty will change due to the system replacement.
- Changes in the way to renew the due date.
- Changes to overdue penalties.
- Some loan periods will be standardized.
For more information, please refer to this web page.
To library card users (Green or Blue)
- The passwords registered in Old WINE are not copied to New WINE. Please reset your password on New WINE by yourself when you first log in New WINE. For more details, please consult the WINE User’s Guide.
WINE User’s Guide > Sign in to WINE > Changing Your Password
- For those who registered several email addresses in Old WINE, only one of them will be registered in New WINE. New WINE will send the notices to the one. You can check your email address by logging in New WINE. If you want to change your email address, please contact the desk at your nearest library.