TAISI Admission for September 2018 Entry
Time of Enrollment
Grade Year of Entry
1st year university student
* SSS does not admit second or third year transfer students.
Number of Students to be admitted
– Document Screening
– Online Interview (if deemed necessary)
– Application form
– Certificate of (expected) graduation
– Academic transcript
– Recommendation letter
– Certification of university entrance qualification examination/ standardized tests
– Score card of English language proficiency test
* Please refer to the application guidelines for more information.
Timeline and Important Dates
The Application Form must be prepared and printed via an online application system (the Waseda Online Admissions Application). To do so, please create a Waseda Online Admissions Application account from the following website: https://www.apply.waseda.jp/
Application Guidelines and Materials
TAISI Admission for April Entry will begin from April 2019, and the detail will be updated by June 2018.
Please click here and find “グローバル入試” (in Japanese only).