- Certificate of Enrollment (Japanese, English)
- Academic Transcript (Japanese, English)
- Transcript of Academic Record/GPA
- Certificate of Expected Graduation (Japanese, English)
- Certificate of Academic Transcript and Expected Graduation (Japanese)
Fee of the above-mentioned certificates: ¥200 each for current students.
- Medical Examination Certificate (Japanese)
Fee of the Medical Examination Certificates: ¥300 each. These are available to students having undergone medical examination at the University during the current academic year.
There is no charge for issuance of student discount cards. (You can use them on JR railways whenever the distance is more than 101 km, with a limit of 10 passes per year).
Machine locations and operating hours
Locations: Open space on the first floor of Building No. 14 In front of the Portal Office (Academic Advising Office) on the first floor of Building No. 7 Open space on the first floor of Building No. 25 Second floor of Building No. 36 (Toyama Campus).
Operating hours: Each issuing machine has different operating hours, for details please refer to the following URL: http://www.waseda.jp/itc/e/opentime-certificates.html
Items required for issuance
- (1) Student ID card
- (2) Waseda-net ID password
- (3) Certificate issuance fee
Fee of the following certificates: ¥200 each for current students.
- Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Academic Transcript and Graduation
- Certificate of Withdrawal
- Certificate of Graduate-School Enrollment Eligibility*
*About 3 days required for issuance.