Please carefully read and check the URL below first:
– Announcement on the COVID-19 precautions for the fall semester
– Check your physical condition and register for use of campus facilities online
From Friday, September 25, the main entrance of the 1st floor of Building #22 of Waseda campus is unlocked, and Waseda Global Gate becomes open.
For details, please make sure to check the following.
1. Main Entrance of 1st Floor, Building #22
– Unlocked Hours: from 8:00 to 20:00, Monday through Saturday
*During these hours, you may enter the building from the 1st floor without showing your student ID.
2. Waseda Global Gate (WGG)
– Office Hours: from 11:00 to 15:00, Weekdays
*Be sure to wear a mask, restrict your activities to view materials, and refrain from staying long and talking.
*Over-the-counter services in person is still unavailable. As soon as the new policy is decided, we will notify on the CIE website. Until then, please use the following alternatives.
Telephone: 03-3208-9602 (Services available during the above hours)
Online Consulting Service: from 12:00 to 17:00, Weekdays
Center for International Education