Due to the result of the GSAT in 2021 will be released on and after February 24, 2021, SSS TAISI will extend the application period for those who are planning to submit the GSAT scores (taken in February 2021) for their screening materials. Please carefully read through the following instructions and submit all the necessary documents by the designated deadlines.
Please submit your application documents EXCEPT the result of GSAT during the 3rd application round.
* Applicants must complete the online application by clicking “Submit” button. Follow the instruction on the online system
- Login to the online system.
- At “ University Entrance Qualification Examination” section, choose “I cannot submit any University Entrance Qualification Examination results.”
- And then choose “I can’t submit any test results because my country/region’s university qualification examination results will be released only after Waseda’s submission deadline.”
- Please fill out the three required fields (Test Name, Country/Region, Date to be taken)
* Applicants may apply during the 1st or 2nd round without the GSAT scores; however, SSS TAISI encourages applicants to apply during the 3rd round and submit their GSAT scores to demonstrate their academic ability and potential.
Please submit your GSAT scores to SSS TAISI as soon as you receive the document from the College Entrance Examination Center by email (taisi-admission<at>list.waseda.jp). The GSAT scores must arrive at SSS TAISI by March 8, 2021.
* You can submit either English or Chinese version of the GSAT scores.
* In case your GSAT scores do not arrive at SSS TAISI by the deadline, we will not evaluate your GSAT scores for the screening.
Your screening result will be announced as scheduled.
Please also refer to the following announcement: Measures in response to COVID-19