The Dean, PINNINGTON Adrian J., would like to invite you to have lunch with him! About 10 SILS students at one time can have the privilege to chat with the Dean while enjoying lunch together.
This is rare and excited event and don’t let this opportunity slip away by you. It is on a first come, first serve basis. If you have an interest, please sign up for it on “MyWaseda” as soon as possible. Note that lunch will be served, so please do not bring your own lunch.
Date and Time：Thursday May 24th, 2018, 12:15-12:55
Venue：Building#11-4F, Room403 “Counseling Room B”(Inside of SILS office)
Subject to：Around 10 SILS students will be invited
How to Apply：If you would like to attend, Please check the following procedures.
(1)Log in to” MyWaseda”
(3) Fill in the necessary information.
- Please sign up a week before the Dean’s Lunch is held.
- If the applicants reach the expected number, application will be closed.
- Priority will be given to those who have not attended before and who have enrolled in 2018.
- Once you apply, please do not cancel because we order lunch.
- Please let us know if you have any food preference.