GSAPS will conduct online special guidance for prospective students from the various undergraduate schools of Waseda University.
We welcome all year students in this online seminar. The seminar will be held on ZOOM online meeting. Registration is required.
*Please note that this event will be held in Japanese.
|Monday, June 8 , 2020|
|Time||6:15 pm – 7:15 pm|
|Venue||ZOOM online meeting
*URL for the online seminar will be informed to the registered students on the day of the seminar.
|Registration||Please register from here.|
For your reference
Application Qualification of Special Admission for Graduating Waseda Students: Winter Application (2021.4 & 2021.9 enrollment)
Applicants must fulfill both of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for ‘Special Admission for Waseda Graduating Students’.
(1) Following conditions must be fulfilled:
・Applicants for admission in April 2021 are to be certified “to be expected to graduate” in March 2021 by their respective undergraduate schools.
・Applicants for admission in September 2021 are to be certified “to be expected to graduate” in September 2021 by their respective undergraduate schools.
* Including students of overseas partner universities who are currently enrolled in Waseda University through the double degree program and expected to graduate their home university by earning Bachelor’s Degree conferred by Waseda University.
(2) GPA must be 3.0 or higher for the subjects that are counted toward graduation on the Official Transcript issued by Waseda University.
(3) Applicants must ask for a recommendation letter from their supervisor to certify their qualifications and knowledge.
* Recommendation letter should be from a Waseda University faculty who has taught the applicant in seminars / classes
and is able to evaluate the applicant.
The application guide will be uploaded in this page around the end of June to the beginning of July .