You or your proxy must bring the following to the CJL office:
Valid ID (e.g. driver’s license, medical insurance card, passport, or residence card)
Fee (300 yen per copy)
How to request a certificate
- Present your ID and fill out the Certificate Request Form at the office counter
- Purchase handling fee payment tickets for the amount of purchase from the ticket machine in the office
Apply at the CJL office (proxy person)
To protect privacy, Waseda University only issues certificates when requested personally. If there is a compelling reason why a request must be made by proxy, the criteria below must be met.
The proxy must bring the following items with them to the office:
- Power of attorney* form Must be original. Copies are not accepted.
- Copy of a requestor’s ID (e.g. student ID, driver’s license, passport, residence card)
- Proxy’s ID (e.g. student ID, driver’s license, passport, residence card)
- Fee per copy (Alumni: 300 yen; Current students: 200 yen)
* If you create your own power of attorney form, include the following information and provide it to the agent:
(1) Your (principal) information: student number (if you are a Waseda University student), name (hand-written), and seal impression or signature (hand-written)
(2) Details of authorization, reasons for authorization, and the name of proxy
(3) Proxy information: student number (if he/she is a Waseda University student), name (hand-written), seal impression or signature (hand-written), relation to the principal, street address, and phone number
CJL office (4th floor, Building No. 22) hours
※ CJL office hours is not as usual due to the COVID-19.
Please refer to here regarding CJL office hours.
※The office will be closed on Saturday for a while due to the COVID-19.
* [Notice] Service available on Saturday