Center for Japanese LanguageWaseda University

For Current Students

Withdrawal (JLP)

If a student on a one year program desires to withdraw after the completion of their first semester, he/she must complete the relevant withdrawal procedures at the CJL office before the second semester tuition fee payment due date.

The following items must be submitted in order to complete the withdrawal procedures.  Please enquire at the CJL office if you are unclear about anything.

Application for Withdrawal

The application form is available at the CJL office and the form below. Please complete and submit the form with your signature and your guarantor’s signature.

Statement of Reason

Format free. “Certificate of Admission” is acceptable for those who are going to enroll in other departments or graduate schools, or in other universities.

Student ID card (Please return it before leaving Japan)

Page Top
WASEDA University

The Waseda University official website
<<>> doesn't support your system.

Please update to the newest version of your browser and try again.


Suporrted Browser