International Winter Party (Dec. 18)
We are study abroad student advisers, the official volunteers recognized by the Center for International Education (CIE).
We are organizing the biggest and most exciting winter party ever at Waseda!
Please join us for a night of merriment, quiz competition, and pizza!
- Group Quiz Competition
You will be assigned to a group of 7. The top three will get prizes.
- MVP Cosplayer
Summer style Santa Clause? Sombrero (Mexican hat)? Why not wear something that represents your county?
The person who stands out the most will be the MVP!
Delicious pizza and sandwiches will be provided.
Let’s make the night an unforgettable one!
- Date & Time: December 18, 2014 (Thursday) 6:00 – 8:30pm
- Place: 2st Fl., Okuma Garden House (Bldg. 25)
- Eligibility: Waseda Students (International & Local)
- Language: English & Japanese
- Fee: 500yen
- Capacity: 150~200＋(We expect 1/2 will be Japanese.)
- Dress code: Winter related costume
- Registration: Click on the following link to apply
- Inquiries: [email protected]
Study Abroad Student Adviser