Autumn 2021 Entrance and Graduation CeremoniesThu, Jun 10, 2021
The University will be holding the entrance and graduation ceremonies for all undergraduate and graduate schools in September 2021. Graduation ceremony for the Art and Architecture School will also be conducted in the same month. For more information on the ceremonies, click on the respective links below.
Schedule for Autumn 2021 entrance ceremonies
Schedule for Autumn 2021 graduation ceremonies
Note: Please refer to your affiliated school’s homepage for information related to events and ceremonies to be conducted by your school.
- All students attending the ceremony must wear a mask. At the ceremony, maintain social distance to prevent infection.
- As a measure to prevent Covid-19 infection, only graduates and new students are invited to attend the ceremony.
For students interested in attending, you must take your temperature on the day of the ceremony before coming to campus. On the day of the ceremony, students must take their temperature before coming to campus. If you show any signs of infection, such as a fever, you may not attend the ceremony.
- A link will be available to view the ceremonies live online. Graduates/new students who are feeling unwell or do not feel comfortable coming to campus, as well as guardians of graduates/new students, etc., may view the ceremony live online. Please note that we will not be streaming the ceremonies live on campus.
(A link for the live online viewing of the ceremonies will be posted on the websites above)
- Refrain from participating in celebrations that involve eating and drinking (including personal events).
- As measures to prevent infection will take place, entering the venue of the ceremony may take some time. Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Depending on the situation surrounding Covid-19, further changes may be made to the schedule, how the ceremonies will be held, etc.