Transcripts & Other Certificates

To request transcripts and other documents, please contact the administrative office of the School where you studied.

Certificates of Incumbency and Certificates of Termination for exchange researchers, visiting scholars, visiting researchers and research interns are issued by International Scholar Services. In order to have a certificate issued smoothly, you will need to contact ISS and come to the office in person.

Alumni Network

The diversity of Waseda University’s alumni creates dynamism and energy.

The ties of Waseda Alumni are always with you. Get connected to the worldwide Waseda Alumni network.

Stay connected through social media.

Support the University

For over 130 years Waseda University has been sustained by the support of its alumni and many other generous people.

It is thanks to this goodwill that we have sent so many promising students out into the world and created Waseda’s remarkable history and tradition. Please consider how you can help Waseda continue and further expand its contributions to the world.

Page Top
WASEDA University

The Waseda University official website
<<>> doesn't support your system.

Please update to the newest version of your browser and try again.


Suporrted Browser