Waseda International Student House (WISH) will be holding Open House for admitted applicants (1st-3rd period) and prospective applicants and applicants of 4th period on the following date and time. On the day, we are planning to give a tour of the facility and explain management system and the program offered in the dormitory.
Participation to this event is optional. If you have a chance, please sign up and take this oppotunity to explore your future living space.
Open House Schedule
●Applicants admitted during the 1st – 3rd period
Sat.Feb.16, 2019 【1st tour】 10:30 to 12:00 【2nd tour】 13:30 to 15:00
●Prospective applicants and Applicants of the 4th period
Sat. Mar.2, 2019 13:30 to 15:00
*Up to 2 visitors including an applicant and (his/ her) family member are welcome.
- Each tour takes approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Please note in advance that if numbers of participants exceed, we may ask you to reschedule the time or may offer other time.
Waseda International Student House (WISH) 1 floor lounge
Visit HERE to register
- The application form could be closed earlier than designated deadline when all the seats are taken.
The applicant of the 1st ～3rd period: by Wed. Feb. 13 Noon. Past the Deadline
The applicant of the 4th period: by Wed. Feb. 27 Noon. Past the Deadline
- Participating or not participating in this Open House will not affect the screening process.
- No parking spaces available. Please use public transportation.
- No cloak service nor lockers available at WISH. We kindly suggest you to minimize your belongings when you visit.
- If you wish to have this tour in English, please choose afternoon(13:30-15:00) tour.
- Please bring the following items with you:
1. A pair of slippers
2. the examination admission card
3. “Brochure of Student Dormitory 2019” (if you have one already)
- Rules of the dormitory would apply to visitors as well.
1. Please be informed that family members of the opposite gender are NOT allowed to enter to the females’nor males’ floors. (i.e. Fathers are not allowed to visit the females’hall and mothers are not allowed to visit males’hall).
2. Even your child is currently living in WISH, family members are NOT allowed to stay overnight in the room.
We set these rules and regulations in order to protect students’ rights of privacy and security. We sincerely ask you to observe these rules.