Residence Life CenterWaseda University



No, the RLC office does not have information on apartments and condominiums. The office manages only university-operated dormitories. We suggest you to consult the “Student Housing Center” operated by The Waseda Univ. Property Management. This office has experience with accommodating international students, as well as being able to provide some discounts on agency fees.

Click here for information on The Student Housing Center.

You may utilize the guarantor services provided by The Housing Center (with toll). However, occasionally, some real estate offices and landlords do not accept the guarantor services, therefore, if anyone who would require this service should consult the “Student Housing Center” prior to making a decision by yourself.

Click here for information on The Student Housing Center.

No, University cannot be the emergency contact.

Page Top
WASEDA University

The Waseda University official website
<<>> doesn't support your system.

Please update to the newest version of your browser and try again.


Suporrted Browser