Waseda International Student House (WISH) will be holding Open House on the following date and time. On the day, we are planning to give a tour of the facility, the management system and the program offered in the dormitory.
Open House Schedule
August 4th(Sat), 2018
【Dorm Tour】（First tour *only in Japanese）11:00～ (Second tour)14:00～
(1st tour) at 10:50 (2nd tour) at 13:50
＊Approximate tour time 60-90minutes.
＊Please note in advance that if numbers of participants exceed, we may ask you to reschedule the time or may schedule an another time.
＊Application form was closed since advance reservation seats were all taken. (July 20, at 17:00)
Who can Register
- WISH Residents and (his/ her) Family members up to 2 visitors
- Prospective students and (his/ her) Family members up to 2 visitors
- Applicant and (his/ her) Family members up to 2 visitors
Waseda International Student House (WISH) 1 floor lounge
Visit the following URL to register
Registration is on first come first serve. The application form will be closed after all the advanced reservation seats are taken. Furthermore limited seats are available on the day for first come first serve.
- Whether you participate or not participate to this Open House, will not affect the screening process.
- No parking spaces available. Please use public transportation.
- No cloak service nor lockers at the train station and at WISH, kindly suggest you to minimize your belongings when you visit.
- If you wish to have this tour in English, please register yourself to the 2nd tour.
- Please bring a pair of slippers.
- Rules of the dormitory would apply to visitors as well.
1. Please be informed that family members of the opposite gender are NOT allowed to enter to the females’ nor males’ dormitories. (i.e. Fathers are not allowed to visit the females’ hall and mothers are not allowed to visit males’ hall).
2. Family members are NOT allowed to stay overnight in the room.
We set these rules and regulations in order to protect students’ rights of privacy and security. We sincerely ask you to observe these rules.
The Residence Life Center of Waseda University