Waseda International Student House (WISH) will be holding Open House on the following date and time. On the day, we are planning to give a tour of the facility, the management system and the program offered in the dormitory.
Participation to this occasion is voluntary basis; we encourage you to take this opportunity as an advantage to find out your rooms.
Open House Schedule
Applicants admitted during the 1st – 3rd period
Sat.Feb.17, 2018. 【1st tour】 10:30 to 12:00 【2nd tour】 13:30 to 15:00
Prospective applicants and Applicants of the 4th period
Sat. Mar.3, 2018. 13:30 to 15:00
*Up to 2 visitors including an applicant and (his/ her) family member are welcome.
- Approximate tour time 60-90 minutes.
- Please note in advance that if numbers of participants exceed, we may ask you to reschedule the time or may schedule an another time.
Waseda International Student House (WISH) 1 floor lounge
Visit HERE to register
The applicant of the 1st ～3rd period: by Thu. 2/15 Noon.
The applicant of the 4th period: by Thu. 3/1 Noon.
- Whether you participate or not participate in this Open House, will not affect the screening process.
- No parking spaces available. Please use public transportation.
- No cloak service nor lockers at the train station and at WISH, kindly suggest you to minimize your belongings when you visit.
- If you wish to have this tour in English, please register to the afternoon(13:30-15:00) tour.
- Please bring the following items with you:
1. A pair of slippers
2.the examination ticket
3. If you have already received a “Brochure of Student Dormitory 2018”
- Rules of the dormitory would apply to visitors as well.
1. Please be informed that family members of the opposite gender are NOT allowed to enter to the females’nor males’dormitories. (i.e. Fathers are not allowed to visit the females’hall and mothers are not allowed to visit males’hall).
2. Family members are NOT allowed to stay overnight in the room.
We set these rules and regulations in order to protect students’ rights of privacy and security. We sincerely ask you to observe these rules.