Do you have some knowledge of IoT but want to know more?
Are you interested in learning about methods for designing IoT systems?
Welcome to IoT System Architecture: Design and Evaluation!
Beginning March 28, 2019, we will be offering this course on WasedaX, our edX channel, to anyone who wants an opportunity to learn.
Course Title: IoT System Architecture: Design and Evaluation
Instructors: Prof. Hironori Washizaki (Waseda University), Prof. Kenji Tei (Waseda University)
Course Period: March 28, 2019 ~ April 18, 2019
This course is designed to help learners understand how to design the architecture of IoT systems.
Upon completion, you will have gained an understanding of the concept of architecture and how to systematically design and evaluate IoT system architecture.
- Understanding of object-oriented modeling
- Basic knowledge of system design and implementation of software systems
- Experience with system design and implementation of software systems
What you’ll learn
- How to recognize the concept of architecture and its importance in IoT system development
- How to design IoT system architecture according to an architecture design methodology called Attribute-Driven Design (ADD)
- How to evaluate IoT system architecture according to an architecture evaluation methodology called Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method (ATAM)
Enrollment to this online course and auditing is FREE. To receive a verified certificate, a $49 fee needs to be paid to edX.