Infectious Disease at School
If you have contracted an infection
- Rest at home following your doctor’s instructions until there is no further risk of infection (Do not attend classes until permitted by your doctor).
- If you have contracted an infection, call or e-mail to IPS office immediately to report your infection. Wait for their instructions and submit a medical treatment certificate to IPS office later. *It is available from IPS square or the Health Support Center website.
Examples of the infections
Influenza, Pertussis, Measles, Rubella, Mumps, Chickenpox, Tuberculosis, Norovirus, Rotavirus etc…
- Health Support Center Website
- Certificate of recovery from Infectious Disease
- School Infectious Disease Prevention Policy
- Mandatory Suspension Guidelines