- Dr. of Engineering (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Let’s make together a study on integration of LSI’s and optical devices which will support the future society. I like playing sports and traveling.
- WASEDA University Researchers Database
- Email : k.takahata(at)waseda.jp
*Swap “(at)” with “@”
Opto-electronic integrated circuit
In recent years, the traffic on the Internet have been rapidly increasing with a wide spread of smartphones and video services. To handle such a large amount of data traffic, we should increase the Towards the resolution of these important issues, we study, for example, compact optical transceivers for high-speed optical communication systems and microwave photonic devices for mobile network systems, based on opto-electronic integration technology that combines LSI’s and optical devices.
- Opto-Electronic Integrated Circuits
- Optical Semiconductor Devices
- Silicon Photonics
- Microwave Photonics