- Dr. of Engineering (Waseda University)
- Experience the thrill of research first hand! Everyone’s opinions will be respected, and positive debate and argument is most welcome!
- WASEDA University Researchers Database
- Fujimura laboratory website
- Email : fujimura(at)waseda.jp
*Swap “(at)” with “@”
With the recent widespread use of computers, we have seen a lot of development for production management information systems. Albeit, the task to maximize corporate benefits through production management is still a very difficult one, as it always will be. It is a problem we will always face. That is why people like us are necessary…it is our job to research the architecture and structure of production management systems so that they can adapt to the various circumstances that they concern. We focus especially on the where, when, what, and how of manufacturing products, researching the production scheduling architecture. Using research data gathered from actual examples from factories, we offer opinions and recommendations for creating the ideal production management architecture.
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- New Generation Production Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Business Process Modeling