- Dr. of Engineering (Kyoto University)
- I like to read books, especially mysteries. I would like to do the research and education with kindness, politeness and thoughtfulness.
- WASEDA University Researchers Database
- Kimura laboratory website
- Email : shinji_kimura(at)waseda.jp
*Swap “(at)” with “@”
High-level Verification Technologies
I have been working on the design and verification of VLSI systems from my graduate thesis on a design method of regular structural VLSI circuits. Verification means to show the correctness of the designs of VLSI systems, and is one of key issues because of the huge cost and the long time to implement VLSI chips. I think a method to show the correctness of VLSI designs by designing Java processor, voice recognizer and image recognition circuits.
- High-level Design and Verification
- Application Specific High-level Synthesis
- Hardware/Software Codesign
- Dependable Computing