“What’s daily life like at an ordinary Japanese home?”
“What do Japanese families normally eat at home?”
If you’ve ever gotten curious about these things, then this is the perfect program for you!
The ICC Home Visit allows international students to visit the homes of local students and spend time together with their families for a day.
Cooking, eating, playing at home and going out around the neighborhood together etc.
You can decide the content yourselves with the Japanese student and family you’re matched with.
You’ll not only get to make new Waseda University student friend, but also get the chance to make another “family” here in Japan.
Sign up today for this unique opportunity!
International Students will visit* a local student’s home and enjoy intercultural exchange with host family.
(*Overnight stay is not included)
Dec. 7th (Sat), 8th (Sun), 14th (Sat), or 15th (Sun)
You can decide the date and time of the home visit discussing with your host family from these 4 days.
Waseda International Students
Approximately 20 Students (If applications exceed capacity a lottery will be held.)
Nov. 13th (Wed), 14th(Thu) or 18th(Mon) 12:20-12:50 @ a classroom in Waseda campus (TBA)
* All selected participants must attend on 1 of 3 dates written above. If you are not available on these dates, please contact the ICC.)
Free (*Transportation fee is not included.)
Required. Please register via MyWaseda.
Oct.30th (Wed) 9:00am
By Nov. 5th (Tue)
(Notification by email to address registered on your application form.)
- Once you have been matched with a host family, cancellation is not allowed.
In case you have to cancel after applying, please contact the ICC as soon as possible.
- The ICC will match applicants based on the information that you give and host family’s requirements.
However please be aware that it may not be possible to meet everyone’s expectations.
- Please do you best to communicate well with your host family.
- In case when there are any miscommunications or problems between you and your host family, please inform the ICC as soon as possible.
- Once your participation is confirmed, please confirm and sign the written oath for the visit.
E-mail: [email protected]