IPS lends the lockers for students who haven’t assigned to the laboratory yet free of charge. If you would like to borrow a locker, please apply as follows. In addition, the students who have already assigned to laboratory can’t use them due to the limited number of lockers. Thank you for your understanding.
Students who haven’t assigned to the laboratory yet.
How to apply
- Apply at IPS Office with your student ID card.
- Receive a key after filling out the application form.
*IPS doesn’t accept proxy application even if he/she has a letter of proxy.
Compliance Rules 遵守事项
- You should return the key as soon as you are assigned to the laboratory.
- If you loose or damage the key or make it unusable, you have to pay JPY4,000 as a cost of exchanging for a new key.
- If you loose or damage the coin or make it unusable, you have to pay JPY200 as a cost of buying a new one.
- You must not lend your key to the other person. You must return the key with key chain.