- Ph.D. (Northwestern University, USA)
- I have been engaged in the research and the development of semiconductor devices in the company. From now on, I will study the field of power electronics in connection with applications.
- WASEDA University Researchers Database
- Email : masahide.inuishi(at)aoni.waseda.jp
Power electronics consists of power semiconductors as switching devices, electrical power conversion circuits, power modules packaging circuit components, and power control technologies
Power electronics is basis in the field of transportation, industrial appliances, consumer electronic appliances, and power control.
As research subjects, power semiconductor devices and electrical power conversion circuits will be studied for high efficiency and high reliability.
- Power Semiconductor Devices
- Modeling of Power Devices for Circuit Simulation
- Reliability of Power Devices