- Dr. of Information Engineering (Kyushu Institute of Technology)
- Guys who are interested in brain information and life behavior let’s study together!
- WASEDA University Researchers Database
- Furuzuki laboratory website
- Email : jinglu(at)waseda.jp
*Swap “(at)” with “@”
The main interests of our research are Computational Intelligence and its applications. Computational intelligence consists of the technologies learned from living things, such as Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems and Genetic Algorithms. Our researches mainly focus on how to apply those technologies to prediction, classification, clustering and optimization in various real applications, such as bioinformatics, system identification and control, signal processing, image processing, data mining, financial analysis and so on. Based on the information extracted automatically from application domains, we are trying to develop application specific new efficient computational intelligent technologies.
- Neural Networks
- Genetic Algorithms
- System Identification and Control
- Optimization Systems