For a safer and more pleasant experience, Waseda University recommends that you view this Website in one of the following browsers.
Graduate School of International Culture and Communication Studies, Waseda University
4th Floor, Building No. 11, 1-6-1 Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, JAPAN
- Inquiry for Applicants (GSICCS Admissions Office)
- Please carefully read the information on this website and the FAQ, before any inquiries.
- The above contact details are for Master’s and Doctoral Admissions (Full time/Degree seeking applicants)
- For short term exchange program applicants, please contact the Office of Center for International Education ([email protected])
- Inquiry for Current Students and Graduates (GSICCS Academic Affairs Section)
(For Current Students) Please look for the information you want to know on Support Anywhere first, and if you still can’t find a solution of your problem, please contact us.
TEL：03-3208-0467 / +81-3-3208-0467
10:00 – 16:00, Monday through Friday
During the summer and winter break:
11:00 to 15:00, Monday through Friday
- Summer Break for AY2021: July 31 – September 20
Office Summer Holidays:
The office will be closed from August 7th – 16th.
- Winter Break for AY2021: December 23 – January 5, 2022
Office Winter Holidays:
The office will be closed from December 25th – January 5, 2022