For a safer and more pleasant experience, Waseda University recommends that you view this Website in one of the following browsers.
Graduate School of International Culture and Communication Studies, Waseda University
4th Floor, Building No. 11, 1-6-1 Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8050, JAPAN
- Inquiry for Applicants (GSICCS Admissions Office)
TEL：03-5286-1716 / +81-3-5286-1716
- Please carefully read the information on this website and the FAQ, before any inquiries.
- The above contact details are for Master’s and Doctoral Admissions (Full time/Degree seeking applicants)
- For short term exchange program applicants, please contact the Office of Center for International Education ([email protected])
- Inquiry for Current Students and Graduates (GSICCS Academic Affairs Section)
TEL：03-3208-0467 / +81-3-3208-0467
11:00 – 15:00, Monday through Friday
During the summer and winter break:
11:00 to 15:00, Monday through Friday
- The summer break period for AY2020: August 2 – September 24
Office Summer Holidays:
The office will be closed from August 8th – 16th.
- The winter break period for AY2020: December 23 – January 5, 2021
Office Winter Holidays:
The office will be closed from December 26th – January 5, 2021