Honorary Doctorate Conferral Ceremony for Emeritus Professor Gao Mingxuan at Renmin University of China
Waseda University will confer an honorary doctorate upon Emeritus Professor at Renmin University of China. Professor Gao is a pioneer in Chinese criminal law, who has contributed to expanding academic exchange in the discipline of criminal law between China and Japan.
Professor Gao will give a commemorative lecture at the conferral ceremony. The details of the event are as follows.
Date and Time
November 22, 2016 (Tues), 14:45 – 16:05 (Tentative)
- Doors will open at 14:00 and registration will take place until 14:40
Okuma Auditorium, Waseda University
Waseda University Students, Faculty and Staff Members, Those who received invitations, General Audience
Japanese and Chinese (simultaneous interpretation provided)
- Due to security reasons, re-entry is not allowed once the event starts.
- During the event, all cellphones must be turned off and changing seats is not allowed.
- No audio or visual recording devices are allowed in the auditorium.
- Anyone who causes a disturbance during the event (ie. yelling, carrying posters or signs) will be asked to leave the premises.
- The event will be recorded for PR purposes. Please understand that members of the audience may also be recorded.
- Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please understand that no admission will be allowed when the number of admission exceeds a seating capacity.
Academic Affairs Division, Waseda University
Email: [email protected]