- Times： (1) February 26th (Thu) 1:00-1:30pm (2) March 2nd (Mon) 2:00-2:30pm (3) March 3rd (Tue) 3:00-3:30pm
- Place： ICC Lounge at the 1st Floor, Building 3 (We have moved!)
- Eligibility: Waseda students, faculty, and staff *International students highly welcome to join!
The school year has almost finished and it’ll soon be spring break! What are your plans? Part-time job, internship,volunteering…?
Whether your schedule book is already filled or you have absolutely no plans, how about making time for a uniquely fun and memorable experience with the ICC?
The ICC is looking for supporters to help us create and carry out events to welcome new students to Waseda in the spring term! Become a part of the team that is going to get new students off to a memorable start with the Welcome Festival in April and Japanese Cultural Week in June.
Event supporters will join ICC student staff in making and holding events. Becoming a supporter is a great way to get a new experience that is both fun and useful for expanding your network on campus. You’ll be able to take pride in successfully helping produce an event that brings a smile and new opportunities to the students who join.
Don’t miss this one of a kind experience! Get started by joining one of our recruiting sessions where we’ll explain all of the details.
Read on below!
Purpose and Outline
Help local and international students coming to Waseda for the Spring Semester have a smooth transition into campus life, provide them with useful information, and enable them to enjoy Japanese culture and customs. Supporters will start helping to produce these events in early March.
Supporter Recruiting Sessions
*Participation is required to become a supporter
- February 26th (Thu) 1:00-1:30pm
- March 2nd (Mon) 2:00-2:30pm
- March 3rd (Tue) 3:00-3:30pm
*Contents of the three sessions are the same.
*Registration is not required for participation.
*Participating does not mean that you have to become a supporter.
*Those who already have experience as an supporter are still required to attend the session.
- March 5th (Thur) 9:00am: Application deadline (Through Waseda-net Portal)
- March 6th (Fri) 2:00-5:00pm: Supporter meeting (participation required)
@ 1st Fl., Okuma Garden House (Bldg. 25) (There will be a mixer after the meeting.)
- March 6th (Fri) till event day: Preparation period for the event
- Event Period : March 30th (Mon) – April 11th (Sat)
- Event Options
- ICC Special Campus Tour (in English & Japanese)
- Competition event of making sightseeing plan for Tokyo
- One-day field trip (Asakusa Tour)
- Cafe event introducing cross-cultural activities in Waseda.
- Event Period : June 29th (Mon) – July 4th (Sat)
- Event Options : Japanese cultural events (Try on Yukata & tea ceremony, etc.)
Inquiries: TEL: 03-5286-3990 E-mail: [email protected]