Subscribe to receive all the latest event and activity information from the ICC, as well as useful announcements about extracurricular activities from organizations around Japan. You can also edit your details and unsubscribe. Please follow the directions below.
- Enter your preferred email address
- Select action “登録” (subscribe).
- You will be taken to another screen. Please answer the question and select the button as above.
- When you receive a confirmation email, click the link to confirm.
- Enter your preferred email address.
- Select action “解除” (unsubscribe).
To make changes:
- Enter your registered email address.
- Select “編集” (edit).
- When you receive a confirmation email (in Japanese), click the link.
- In the browser page, you can change your email address or status category, and click “更新” (update).
If you have any questions, please contact the ICC.
Enter the email address that you want to register and press the button of your choice.
* Please note that if your registered account is over the storage quota and messages have been rejected more than 3 times, your subscription will be automatically suspended. If you think this has happened to you, please send e-mail to: [email protected] with “ICC Email News – over storage quota” in the subject heading.