Sign up to receive all the latest event and activity information from the ICC, as well as useful announcements regarding extracurricular activities from organizations around Japan. You can also edit your details and unsubscribe. Please follow the directions below to subscribe.
- 1. Enter your designated email address
- 2. Select required action (登録＝subscribe / 解除＝unsubscribe / 編集＝edit)
- 3. You will be taken to another screen. Please repeat step 2 (above).
- 4. In the case of subscribing (登録), please fill out required fields, and then press the 登録(subscribe) button.
You will be sent a confirmation email. In the case of unsubscribing (解除) please complete to step 3. In the case of editing (編集), after completing step 3 (above) you will be sent a confirmation email in Japanese. Please read the contents and take desired action. If you have any questions, please contact the ICC for assistance.
Enter the E-mail address that you want to register, please press the item button of your choice .
* Please note that if your registered account is over storage quota and messages have been rejected more than 3 times, your subscription will be automatically suspended. If you think this has happened to you, please contact the ICC by e-mail to:【firstname.lastname@example.org】with “ICC Mailing News – over storage quota” in the subject heading.