Interested in the legal culture in East Asia?
Curious how Confucian values relate to law?
Welcome to Culture & Law: The East Asian Perspective! It has just released today!
- This WasedaX course will be launching November 27th, 2019.
- Course Title: Culture and Law: The East Asian Perspective
- Instructor: Maji C. Rhee (Waseda University)
- Course Period: Nov 27, 2019 ~ Jan 15, 2020
We would like to welcome students and researchers from around the world who are interested in introduction to East Asian societies, conflict resolution, negotiation studies, as well as contemporary legal cases from China, Japan, and South Korea, to join our course and participate in the discussion.
- College level reading and writing skills
What you’ll learn
- Unveil multi-layered cultural assumptions
- Identify cultural particulars and legal issues in East Asia
- Learn Confucian moral values in relation to the law
- Build thinking skills for conflict resolution