We are pleased to announce that the 3rd International Symposium will take place at Higashi-Fushimi Campus, Waseda University.
Date: Sunday, March 5th, 2017
Venue: Waseda University Higashi-Fushimi Campus
Transportation Access: A minute walk from Higashi-Fushimi Station
No registration fee. No prior registration is required.
Language: English (No interpretation)
Dr. Wanglok Lee（Chungnam National University, South Korea）
“ A Therapeutic Effect of Exercise for Obese-Induced Complication”
Dr. Yasuo Kawakami (Waseda University)
“Exercise Performance Enhancement Utilizing Muscle Mechanics”
Dr. Michio Tojima (Waseda University)
“Comparison of Lumbopelvic Rhythm between Adults and Adolescent Soccer Players during Trunk Extension”
17:45 16:00 Dr. Jonathan Grix (University of Birmingham, UK) “Leveraging Olympic Legacies: Learning from Previous Sports Mega-Events”
Student Poster Session
Sport Management Education in Asia
- Dr. Kong-Ting Yeh（National Taiwan Sport University, Taiwan）
- Dr. Hyungil Harry Kwon（Chung-Ang University, South Korea）
- Dr. Chatchai Chatpunyakul（Chulalongkorn University, Thailand）
- Panel Discussion
Please make your abstract according to the attached sample.
Be sure not to change layout of the sample abstract.
- Submission deadline: November 30th, 2016
- Submission email address: [email protected]
- Please include “2017 Symposium abstract” in the email subject line.
- 250 words maximum (not including the abstract title, authors, and affiliations)
The poster should have a title banner that includes the study title, authors’ names and affiliations. The space available for each poster is 90 cm wide×180 cm long. A0 size poster (841 mm×1189 in portrait format) is convenient. Poster presentations are a free discussion style.
Authors set up posters 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Authors present for discussion 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Authors remove posters immediately after the Poster Session 2:15 p.m.
All posters will be reviewed at the Poster Session.
The winners will be announced in the closing ceremony