Us, Waseda Symphony Orchestra Tokyo or more commonly known as “Waseoke” would like to welcome you to our circle. Whether it be performing in large concert halls such as the pristine Suntory Hall or starting off the Entrance Ceremony with our Alma Mater, we take part in many activities and performances all around Tokyo. Receiving lessons and teachings from professional Orchestral performers and conductors, all ~250 members strive to make music together and have fun in the process.
- Club Name: Waseda Symphony Orchestra
- Year of Founding: 1913
- Genre: Music
- Activity Date: very Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 6:00 pm to 9:00.
- Member Composition: Composition: Gender Ratio 2:1(Female:Male), Student Grade Year Ratio 1:1:1:1, International Students: Around 3 to 4 members per grade.
- Location: Student Union Building, Waseda Hoshien Facilities, and Culture Centers around Tokyo
- Website: https://wso-tokyo.jp/
- Special Event or Other Information:
May. Spring Concert
Sep. Summer Training Camp
Oct. Autumn Concert & Waseda Festival Performance
Dec. Subscription Concert
Jan. New Year Concert
Feb. Spring Training Camp
Mar. End of Year Concert