March 18, 2020
Revised April 2, 2020
Revised May 15, 2020
Revised June 5, 2020
Health Support Center
The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has revised its 「新型コロナウイルス感染症についての相談・受診の目安 (Guidelines for making consultations / going to a medical institution in relation to the novel coronavirus infection)」as of May 8. Please check out the MHLW webpage.
If any symptoms apply to you, please consult the “Consultation center for people with potential exposure to COVID-19”.
※If you have any health concerns, please record your health condition on the “health observation chart” below and use it when visiting a hospital or making consultations.
Health Observation Chart・・・ https://www.waseda.jp/inst/hsc/assets/uploads/2020/06/2bd64840a6d6294e752a564688917a6b.pdf
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 or have close contact with someone diagnosed with it, please carry out the below procedures to notify us, while following instructions from a medical institution or public health center.
【学生がコロナウイルスに感染した場合の対応（保健センターHP）Response in case of a student being infected with coronavirus (Health Support Center Website)】
- Cabinet Secretariat https://www.cas.go.jp/
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/newpage_08906.html
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan Overseas Travel Safety Information https://www.anzen.mofa.go.jp/
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology [MEXT] https://www.mext.go.jp/
- National Institute of Infectious Disease https://www.niid.go.jp/niid/ja/from-idsc/2482-corona/9305-corona.html
Regarding the response of the Health Support Center, please check the website of Waseda University’s Health Support Center