The Career Center will be organizing 4 separate career-related seminars, in Japanese and English, for our international undergraduate students in their 1st and 2nd year, and for students in their 3rd year and beyond (including graduate students in their 1st or 2nd year, and beyond) who are keen to seek employment in Japan.
Date & Time
- May 15 (Tuesday), 1815hrs – 1930hrs: Job-Hunting Start-Up Guidance (Japanese)
- May 17 (Thursday), 1815hrs – 1930hrs: Job-Hunting Start-Up Guidance (English)
- May 22 (Tuesday), 1815hrs – 1930hrs: Career Preparatory Seminar (Japanese)
- May 23 (Wednesday), 1815hrs – 1930hrs: Career Preparatory Seminar (English)
- May 15: Toyama Campus, Student Union Building 30, 3F, Career Center Seminar Room A
- May 17, May 22, May 23: Waseda Campus, Building 6, 1F, C-Space
To learn more about the guidance and seminar, please refer to the following two links.
No registration is required. For identification purpose, please be sure to bring your Waseda University student ID card with you.
WASEDA University Career Center
Email: [email protected]st.waseda.jp
We look forward to your active participation.